||6 May 1808
||Brown's Tract, Herkimer, New York, USA
||16 Dec 1845
||Early Latter-day Saints
||07 Feb 2007 |
||Rhoda Ann Ballard, b. 10 Jun 1822, Windham, Windham, Connecticut, USA |
|Sealed S (LDS)
||30 Jan 1846
| ||1. Enoch K. Whitney, b. 18 Feb 1847, Winter Quarters (Florence), Douglas, Nebraska, USA , d. 1 Aug 1847|
Nauvoo : Block 124, Lot 4, SE/4
T6R5, Half Breed Tract
Nauvoo Temple Endowment Register, p 18
High Priest Record
Members, LDS, 1830-1848, by Susan Easton Black, Vol 45, p 932
Nauvoo Temple Officers and Laborers
Nauvoo Data bank, 2pp
The Tragedy at Winter Quarters, by Andrew Jenson, Son
BIRTH: Near Long Lake, New York in the Adirondaks
Name transcribed from A "Grave" Experience at the Mormon Pioneer Winter Quarters Cemetery. By Carlyle B. Jensen and Gail Geo. Holmes, Published by Authors October 1999. Quoted from with permission of Gail Geo. Holmes. The record is a Commencement to bury in the burying ground at Winter Quarters, North West Corner. Spellings, dates and etc. are as written in the original record - mistakes and all."
Stated in record above for Enoch K. Whitney son of Lyman Whitney, "Enoch K. Whitney; age 5 mos., 13 days; son of Lyman and Rhoda Ann W.; deceased Aug. 1, 1847; disease inflamation in the head; birthplace Winter Quarters; birthdate Feb. 18, 1847; grave no. 181."
- [S61] LDS - High Priests, Nauvoo and Salt Lake, Record.
- [S6] LDS - Membership of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints:1830-1848, 50 vols., Black, Susan Easton, Compiler, (LDS Church, Salt Lake City, 1990), 1830-1848, by Susan Easton Black, Vol 45, p 932.
- [S71] Database - Nauvoo Databank, , 2pp.
- [S7] LDS - Nauvoo Temple Endowment Register, Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, (1845-1846), , p 18.
- [S180] Book - Nauvoo Temple Officers and Laborers.
- [S73] Article - "Tragedy at Winter Quarters, Alphabetical Listing of Saints", Jenson, Andrew, (Salt Lake Deseret News, 5 Sep-7 Nov 1936), , by Andrew Jenson, Son.
- [S12] Internet Link - BYU Winter Quarters Project - http://winterquarters.byu.edu.
- [S13] Internet Link - Pioneer Research Group Project - http://www.pioneerresearchgroup.org.